Behavioural Safety Trainer
LOCATION: West Midlands (Birmingham)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent (Full Time)
To deliver national behavioural safety training programme using in-house and external training resources so as to affect and influence behavioural change amongst construction staff and supply chain.
• Assist in developing a training package that would fit in with the company's long term behavioural safety goal;
• Deliver behavioural safety training throughout the UK;
• Plan and organise courses;
• Be self-reliant in organising venues and accommodation;
• Liaise with Business Units and any other service providers in order to facilitate courses;
• Maintain records and associated administration;
• Prepare and /or contribute to any necessary reports as deemed necessary by line management;
• Communication and promote the programme and associated courses.
Knowledge skills & experience
• Experience of delivering culture improvement programmes;
• Experience of delivering training;
• A proven track record of influencing and engaging with senior management;
• A psychology qualification would be desirable:
• A training or teaching qualification would be an advantage:
• Experience of working within the construction industry would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of health and safety legislation, standards and guidance relevant to the role, whilst a health and safety qualification would be desirable it is not essential e.g. NEBOSH;
• Experience of developing, documenting and maintaining processes relevant to the role would be an advantage.
• Able to influence and persuade at all levels of the organisation;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to inspire others;
• Self disciplined, organised and highly capable of managing own work load and deadlines;
• Empathy and ability to interact with a range of people at all levels to encourage change;
• Proactive, innovative and practical approach.
To be considered for the role please apply with an updated CV.