Experienced time served Automotive Electrician with experience of electrical prototype vehicle development, harness making/ modifications and installations.
Ideally used to working within Automotive vehicle OEM's and on prototype/ low volume car builders.
Ideally factory trained Eg: Jaguar, Land Rover, Ford or Aston Martin.
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support donor vehicle strip down, parts storage and protection in preparation for BiW.
- Diagnostic Technician with experience of CAN, LIN and MOST Electrical tools and protocols
- Wiring harness build and modification experience
- Support BiW, Trim development and installation as required
- Support continuous improvements design, quality and cost
- Support logging of build issues and engineering improvements
- Maintain a professional vehicle assembly facility suitable for client visits
- Ultimately to build cars to "World Class" standards of quality and craftsmanship
- Must have own tools and a full UK Driving Licence