Here are a few other points on this role;
· Attend project start-up meetings.
· Prepare and maintain detailed engineering and construction schedules including development of critical path and project float.
· In conjunction with Senior Estimator establish the plan and document scope, develop project schedules and or preliminary cost estimates.
· Maintain liaison with Management regarding project planning by conducting analyses and preparing reports.
· Make presentations to Senior Management& Clients as required.
· Monitor hours and costs to determine trends and to assist in forecasting.
· Evaluate scope changes, cost trends, additional work orders and other elements.
· Ensure the maintenance of all essential documentation.
· Competent use of industry software in particular Asta
· Prepares project budgets and cost estimates, schedules and coordinates resources and tasks to complete projects on approved budget with aid of Senior Estimator.
· Participates in the development of timetables and schedules for projects.
· Coordinates the review of estimated design costs including equipment, installation, labour, materials, preparations, and other related costs.
· Coordinates projects with all affected parties to ensure projects are completed on schedule and government regulations and health and safety requirements are maintained.