Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for an Associate Building Services Engineer based in the Wes Midlands.
Role and Responsibilities; -
- Assist with developing Building Services within clients and be part of the Building Services discipline group
- Lead the technical development of the group
- Assisting the office Partner to lead and manage the Building Services team
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
- Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients
- Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
- Raise awareness of client by attendance at networking events, seminars and business development events.
Experience and Skills; -
- Educated to degree or HND level
- Chartered or on pathway to Chartership
- Mechanical engineering background
- Experience with designing projects from conception through to completion (including calculations, drawings, specifications), whilst demonstrating commercial awareness in winning work.
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Pension scheme: 6% contribution
- Highly competitive salary
- 26 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!