Our Client is looking to recruit a Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a permanent position based in the Lincolnshire area.
To assist in maintaining commercial control of Direct Labour, Subcontractors, Plant, Material, Consumable and Administration costs and Project Valuation; cost control and cost management and the validation of progress data in order to ensure accurate reporting to central.
- Knowledge, understanding and administration of respective entitlements and obligations under the main contract and sub-contracts.
- Administration of contract records.
- Assisting the management of sub-contract payments including negotiation of subcontract variations and monitoring and reconciliation of contra-charge accounts.
- Collation of accurate information for monthly cost/ value reconciliations and contract reviews.
- Audit, agreement and reconciliation of measurements against systemised actuals.
- Weekly cost / value report generations.
- Target Cost Generation and Agreement of Diversions schemes.
- Agreement of Final Accounts for all Diversion schemes.
- Production of financial and statistical reports as required.
- Performance of any reasonable task requested by line managers.
- Close liaison with, and provision of assistance to, all operational and support staff to enable overall management of a project.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to this post.
- Experience in a similar role
- Preferably Working towards Diploma or Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Use of Microsoft Office applications - High level knowledge of Excel
- Confident and positive
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Accurate and timely provision of information
- UK Driving Licence
Please apply with an updated CV to be considered for the role of Assistant Quantity Surveyor.