Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Assembly Specialist based in Rugby on a 2 month contract. This position is inside IR35.
- Manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
- Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets.
- Maintains daily production output.
Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures.
- May participate in quality control inspections.
- Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!