We are currently looking for an Architecture BIM Coordinator for a contract role based in London.
Length: Long term
The successful candidate should have the following experience;-
- Implementing BIM for RIBA Stages 2 and 3 coordination and delivery assisting in the design coordination process.
- Experience working on major residential, commercial, education and retail projects.
- Author Interior Design and Architectural BIM content.
- Data scheduling and verification including COBie.
- Review BIM from consultants and contractors.
- Design review and constructability analysis.
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using Navisworks or Solibri.
- Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members.
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents.
- An understanding all aspects of UK Level 2 BIM
- Expert in Autodesk Autodesk Revit & AutoCAD
- Knowledge of COBie and Autodesk Naviswork or Solibri Model Checker
For more information please contact me should this be suitable, alternatively if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you.