Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Junior Mechanical Designer based in Cumbria on a 9 months contract with an option to renew.
Job specification: -
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of 2D AutoCAD drawings for Area 100 Detailed Designs & DPD’s.
- Nuclear experience in a Mechanical Designer role using AutoCAD.
- Minimum 2 years mechanical experience.
- Ability to demonstrate competence in delivery of detail design under own supervision reporting to the Lead Designer and Engineers.
- A working knowledge of SL standards and procedures. (inc. BS 8888)
- Input/Production of Technical Specifications.
- Input to Designer Risk Assessments (DRAs) and Outline Installation Method Statements (OIMS).
- Ability to perform basic preliminary design calculations.
- Knowledge and experience of 3D Inventor would be beneficial
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!