We are currently looking for an Application Engineer for a contract role based in West Midlands.
The successful candidate should have the following experience;-
- Substation Design Experience
- Specification writing
- Technical management of tenders
- Engineering degree or equivalent, with significant relevant experience in a similar role within the transmission market.
- Competence in MS office package, good interpersonal skills, proactive behaviour and fluent in English
- Good knowledge and experience of AC and DC auxiliary power systems, building services and HVAC.
- Analyse, define and communicate all technical tender documentation and internal standards in order to ensure the delivery of the required documents on the project.
- Analyse the proposed project programme in order to identify technical risks and opportunities.
- Coordinate technical issues between Engineering Departments, identifying and managing technical scope definition and interdependencies.
- Representing the Unit technically to all external Parties.
- Undertake technical coordination of all the company’s units involved in the tender.
- Internally be the technical authority representing the client.
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.Looking forward to hearing from you