Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Administrative Assistant on a 6 month contract basis based in Stafford
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:-
- Preparing and arranging for the shipping of Customers orders for overseas in accordance with Customers instructions and letters of credit.
- Ensuring that correct documentation is raised to achieve payment without delay.
- Preparing and raising of company’s sales invoices in the style and currency to achieve Customs clearance and payment.
- To despatch the goods on the date specified on the order acknowledgement.
- Limitations include scheduling of multiline orders which must be carried out correctly by contracts dept. and the ability of the production department to meet the production finished dates.
- Matching import entries received from HRMC with the clearance instructions given to the broker.
- Providing Forwarding agents with clearance instructions for goods imported into the UK
General Admin: Updating Spreadsheets, Filing, Scanning
- Reading Customers orders and letters of credit to determine required method of packing, despatch, Terms of payment, Delivery address, case markings, documentary & delivery requirements and distributing documents accordingly.
- Checking Worklist daily for items, quantity, and order status
- Create picking lists and shipping documents from SAP System and where necessary edit to suit customer requirements.
- Raising export sales and freight and insurance invoices.
Raising Company Freight Insurance invoices on SAP (Billing).
Create and amend Billing documents
- Distributing documents accordingly
- Arranging Insurance cover where appropriate
- Answering Customer queries either directly or by reference to Sales & Services/Contracts.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:-
Umberella companies only - No LTD - Must be comfortable completing a DBS
- Knowledge of Import / Export procedures
- A knowledge of customs regulations, export documentation and import regulations of overseas countries.
- Knowledge of Imports of repairs under IPR
- Knowledge of Incoterms “INCOTERMS 2010”
- Computer literacy in SAP , word, excel and Outlook e-mail systems.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to cope under heavy workload in a high intensity pressured environment.
- Positivity & flexibility are key requirements.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!