Rubicon consulting is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on a permanent based in the Midlands
- Handling full month-end procedures including the production of statutory accounts and management account, working within tight deadlines
- Preparing and posting accruals, prepayments and journals
- Producing IFRS pack in Korean for submission to Korean HQ on a quarterly basis
- Oversight of transactional functions including credit control as well as the general daily financial operations
- Liaising with HMRC and Banks, acting as the first point of contact for external auditors and ensuring compliance with both internal and external regulations
- Handling the monitoring and interpretation of the cash flow and using forecasts to prepare the annual budgets, assisting with the business plan
- Fluent in both Korean and English languages
- Minimum 4 years’ in accounting roles
- Preferably obtained or working towards a relevant qualification, such as ACCA or CIMA
If you would like to be considered for this position, wish to learn more or would like to enquire as to how we can assist you with the recruitment of a similar role, get in touch today!
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!