We are currently recruiting for 3D Microstation/AECOsim Modeller for a contract position based in London. The successful candidate will be producing high quality 2D/3D drawings and model for the Client.
Length: 3 months contract
• Provide high quality 2D/3D Drawings and Models using Microstation and AECOsim software.
• Maintain ProjectWise documents and local working environments.
• Understand and execute Building Information Modelling (BIM) protocols and Building Execution Plans (BEP)
• Co-ordinate BIM's with internal departments and the client.
• Co-ordinate drawings and models from design stage through to As-Built phase.
• Responsible for the delivery of all drawing deliverables for multi-discipline design projects
• To show initiative when working alone and demonstrate good creative use of Bentley products within a controlled Quality Assurance led environment.
• At least 5 years' experience working in a high technology or civil engineering environment.
• Minimum 3 years industry experience using BIM, specifically experience of CAD design processes for projects at design stage
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a CAD/ BIM design role using Aecosim
• Ability to create 2D & 3D drawings with Microstation and AECOsim, including the ability to cut extractions
• Be conversant with and have a good knowledge of ProjectWise and be capable of maintaining a quality recording system for all 2D/3D data.
• Understand Building Information Modelling (BIM) and be able to implement the principles of any client designed BIM system.
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you.