We are currently looking for 2 x Civil Design Engineers for a contract role in South of England.
The successful candidates should have the following experience;-
- Proven ability to undertake civil and structural design to current codes and standards
- Thorough knowledge of safety legislation relating to CDM regulations
- Understanding of geotechnical aspects relating to permanent and temporary works
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to provide innovative solutions that add value
- IT literate, must be a proficient user of Microsoft packages, have understanding of AutoCAD, with knowledge of 3D design software such as AutoCAD Civil Suite. Familiarity with popular design software packages also required
- HND/Degree Qualified
- Worked with a consultancy or contractor
- Full driving licence.
- Background in steel/structural, RC or geotechnical or a combination.
- Liaison with clients to understand their specific requirements
- Preparation of outline designs for tenders within short timescales
- Preparation of clear and well-structured design calculations and reports
- Provision of support and design proposals to site teams from pre-construction to construction phase
- Responsibility for design on nominated projects
- Mentoring of graduate engineers
For more information please contact me should this be suitable, alternatively if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
0121 667 8637/ 0786 092 1198
Looking forward to hearing from you.