Our client is renowned for their excellent installation service within the IT Industry.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a 2nd Line Support Engineers for a contract position based in London.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desktop support.
- Re-image new machines to current build for deployment PC/MAC Creating documentation of current support processes
- Support and set up meetings with technologies such as Polycom cisco Jabber
- Configuring, backing up and Restore both iPads, iPhones and android mobile devices
- Work to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in pressurised environments.
- Will need to be prepared to travel to various sites at a moment’s notice.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Windows & MAC 2nd Line Support
- Strong in Microsoft Servers, Operating Systems and Technologies and Citrix environments
- Ideally, you will be an MCITP certified Enterprise Desktop Administrator which includes Windows 7 /10 Configuring and Windows 7/10 Desktop Administrator.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!