We are currently looking for a number of specialists to work on critical security projects around the UK with a base in the South of England.
These are all 12 month contracts with the option to renew, rates are negotiable.
This particular role is for a 2D-3D CAD Engineer.
• Design, develop and engineer high quality models using 3D and 2D CAD tools.
• Produce CAD designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing.
• Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, NG compliance and procedures.
• Interact with designers and engineers, to obtain critical design information necessary to complete project within intended time frame.
o Develop and prepare engineering drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from sketches engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
o Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data.
o Consult with designers & engineers to determine design needs & requirements.
o Develop detailed 2-D plans and 3-D models showing arrangement of equipment & fixtures using computer-aided design (CAD) software and graphics software.
o Develop plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawings as required for design needs.
o Attend design / conference call meetings as and when required.
o Ensuring drawings meet project specifications
• A minimum of 3-5 years Autocad 2D experience.
• A minimum of 2 years Revit / BIM Experience.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Strong people skills, and ability to work with wide variety of staff and clients.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to meet deadlines, well organized and able to work under pressure.
• Experience in the Mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training
• Good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this post.
We are also looking for the following:
• Project Manager (2)
• Design Verification Engineer (1)
• Design Engineer (1)
• CAD/REVIT Engineer (2)
• Project Engineer (3)
• Planner (2)
• Senior QS (1)
• QS (1)
• Quality Manager (1)